The awesome folks at North Sea Coffee on the Promenade in Cromer are again hosting a sealed bid auction, with every penny raised going towards funding North Norfolk Surf Lifesaving Club.
A very big thank you to Upstairs Downstairs at 46 Church Street in Cromer for kindly donating part of their shop window to exhibit the auction prizes.
Based in Cromer on the East promenade we are supported completely by voluntary donations, fundraising and grants. Our main aim is to give local children and adults access to surf lifesaving skills and we work closely with the RNLI to train most of our beach lifeguards.
Image Gallery of prizes
List of Auction Prizes:
1. Original Paul Darley oil painting (fisherman study).
2. Original Paul Darley oil painting (Cromer landscape).
3. Original Sam Robbins oil painting.
4. Limited edition Gavin Smith Cromer Pier print (acrylic-unframed)
5. North Sea Coffee merchandise bundle.
6. Roost hamper @roostcromer.
7. Three unframed Leanda Jaine Illustrations screen prints.
8. Original Mark Richardson crow sketches.
9. Shauna Richardson crocheted hot water bottles.
10. Wine Tasting Evening hosted and donated by David Cartwright, with a couple of extra bottles by The Gangway.
11. Full day home de-clutter with Anita Fortes, A Neater Life Jointly gifted Norfolk Coastal & A Neater Life.
12. Chris Key original lino cut print and hand-turned bowl & wave bracelet and earrings by Papa A’s Treasures.
To enter please email your bid to email@example.com (please don’t forget to include contact details).
Winning bidders will be notified on Sunday 19th of December.
Thank you to everyone who donates and please support the local businesses and artists who made this possible with their amazing generosity!